How do we do it?
FMA’s Board, volunteers and supporters want to change the futures of underserved teens.
Our focus is to expand the Real Life and experiential Game of Real Life across Texas through high school Financial Math. Schools educating teens living in poverty do not have surplus funds. Therefore, your donation counts! You can help fund:
Materials – $50 College interns – $1,600/month ($10 / hour) Instructor training – $500
Please note – 95% of our funding is spent on programs, not overhead.
Lorraine and Ken donated the $100,000 Purpose Prize award to FMA to expand the Game of Real Life. We ask you to join us and preserve the American Dream.
FMA is an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation to FMA will qualify for a charitable donation. FMA is also rated GOLD on Guidestar Exchange.
Make a one time PAYPAL donation
- To use your banks bill pay –Use your banks bill pay and set up a…
- Vendor: Financial Mentors of America Inc.
- Address: 10655 Memorial Drive. Houston, TX 77024
- Phone number: 713-927-9300
- To donate by check make payable to
- Financial Mentors of America
- 10655 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77024
- To donate by credit card click here to download the form, neatly fill it out, and e-mail or fax it to us!
- Mail to: Financial Mentors of America Inc. 10655 Memorial Drive. Houston, TX 77024
- Fax to: 866-936-1034